A year ago No one knows what is Jio, only a few people know about Jio. Now within a span of 11 months, Jio became India’s leading Telecom Network. As we all know, recently Mukesh Ambani announced Jio featured phone which is absolutely free with a condition. To get Jio featured phone, one must deposit Rs. 1500 for three years. After three years, you can get your money refund.
Currently Jio Phones are under testing. As per the source of information we have, from 24th August you can book Jio free Phone online. Jio Free Phone will be delivered in the month of September. As per the reports, Company plannnig to deliver 5 Million Jio phones to the customers every week.
So are you looking to buy Jio Phone? Great. But unfortunately, Jio Phone will not be available over Flipkart or Amazon. Jiophone India ka smartphone will be available in Jio official website jio.com only! Here i am giving step by step guide to Book Jio Phone online
Related: Reliance Jio Prime Membership deadline may extend by A Month
Before Buying Jio Phone, let’s have a look at Jio Phone specifications.
Jio Free phone Features, Specifications:
- Jio Feature phone comes with T9 keypad with 2.4-inch screen
- This device is made with 4G VoLTE technology, hence you can use 4G internet on this device
- Jio Featured phone consists of single sim.
- Flash light is added on top of the Jio feature phone
- Jio Phone has 512MB RAM and 4GB internal storage. you can expand the storage of this device with the help of external microSD card
- Jio Phone comes with Pre-installed Jio Premium Apps.
- This device powered by 2000mAh Battery
JIO Free Mobile Prebooking / Online Registration / How to Buy Jio Phone Online
Jio phone Online prebooking registration starts from 24th August. Below is step by step procedure to buy jio phone online
- First of all visit Jio.com
- On the homepage you can a banner image saying, JIO Free Mobile Phone Registration/ Pre Booking. Click on that Banner.
- It will redirect you to a page, where you have to enter your details
- You have to enter your name, address, email id and phone number.
- Make sure the address you enter is your Jio Phone delivery address.
- After entering your details, you have make a security deposit of Rs. 1500. you can make security deposit thorugh credit card or debit card or net banking.
- After the payment, you will get the message or email saying Jio Phone Booking Successful.
- Within a week or two your device will be delivered to your address.
Note: Jio Phones are delivered on First come first serve basis. Hence you have to pre-order jio phone to buy first
Stay tuned with us to know more about Jio Free / Featured phone buy online.
If you have any questions, feel free to comment below.