Since a long time, Google working on to build a lightweight YouTube App for countries which are having the slow internet connection. After many tests and improvements, finally, Google launched YouTube Go App in Play store. This app is currently available in India and Indonesia only. If you are not from India or Indonesia and you still want to use this application, then you have to get YouTube Go Apk. You can get that from below.
What is YouTube Go?
YouTube Go is a lightweight version of YouTube App which lets you watch YouTube videos without any interrupts even in a slow internet connection. Apparently, this app is just 7Mb as of now. It takes very less storage space on your device.
Using YouTube Go app, you can download YouTube videos in different qualities (720p, 480p) and share with your friends via Bluetooth!
Initially, Google launched this application only in India and Indonesia. Only Indians and Indonesian people can find this application in Google Play Store. If you live in other than those two countries, then you can download YouTube Go APK below.
YouTube Go APK features
- The main feature of YouTube Go app is it runs even on slow internet connection very effectively. Previous YouTube app requires high-speed internet connection to play buffer free youtube videos. but YouTube go runs smoothly even on slow internet connections.
Download YouTube Go APK
In order to download YouTube Go APK on your Android device simply follow the below steps
- First of all, visit this link
- Download the YouTube Go APK from the above link
- After downloading, go to downloads folder and install YouTube Go APK
- If you are installing APK file first time on your device, you have to enable installation from unknown sources. Go Settings > Security Settings > Enable Unknown sources.
That’s it. This way you can install YouTube Go APK on your device.
Watch the below video on How to Download and Install YouTube Go APK
I personally feel this application is the best alternative to default YouTube app. Since default YouTube app occupies a lot of size on the device.
I just started using this YouTube Go app. I’ll share my views on this application in a week. Stay tuned to us.