All Sony Xperia Secret Codes: In the past decade, Sony has launched several Xperia devices which are being used by millions of people all over the world. Irrespective of the brand, every smartphone has a secret code to check the performance of their devices. Even Sony Xperia smartphones have that secret code. With the help of secret codes, you can find the performance of a device, you can check the functionality of the hardware components of the device.
Sony lets their users know everything about their devices. If you want to check all the components on your device working properly then you can use this Sony Xperia Secret code. No matter which model Xperia device you own, you can use the below code to test your device by yourself.
Sony Xperia Secret Codes
1. First of All, Open Dial pad in your Sony Xperia device
2. Now Enter,
You have to dial this secret code number, in order to test your Sony Xperia device.
3. When you enter the above secret code, it will automatically redirect to a page, without the need of dialing. There you will see Menu options to test the device performance.
In that menu, you can see the below options
- Service Info
- Service tests
- Service Settings
- Customization Settings
1. Service Info
Service Info is nothing but the information regarding your Xperia device. Here you know about the model number of your Sony Xperia device, software information, and sim lock info.
If you want to know the IMEI number of your device, you can get them in Service Info section. If your Sony Xperia device is a dual sim device, then you will get two IMEI numbers, if the device is a single sim device, then you will get only one IMEI number.
2. Service Tests
In Service Tests menu, you can do your testing on the hardware components and check the performance of the device.
Here’s what you can test on your device.
- Keyboard & switch
- Touch Screen
- LED/ Illumination
- Proximity Switch
- Ambient Light Sensor
- Secondary Microphone
- Front Camera
- Real Time Clock ( RTC)
- Total Call Time
- External Memory
- FM Radio
- Battery Status Check
- Verify Certificates
- SIM Card Test
- USB Test
- Flash LED Test
- EarphoneMic Test
You can test everything mentioned above.
- Service Tests list may vary from device to device, depending on the hardware configuration of the device.
- Care must be taken while testing Battery Status. This process usually takes a lot of time compared to other tests.
3. Service Settings & 4. Customization Settings
Service settings are nothing but services related to your device. From these settings, you can change software related settings. You can allow root access from these settings. Device rooting settings can be found here.
Benefits of Sony Xperia Secret Codes
You can test the device performance yourself without the need to attend Service Center to identify an issue. Identifying issues are much simpler with these Sony Xperia Secret Codes.
- If you are planning to buy used Xperia device, this will clearly tell about the device. No one can cheat you regarding your Xperia device specifications.
- If you are unsure about a setting, then don’t do any experiments. Some changes in important settings might affect your device.
- Care must be taken while checking battery status on your Xperia device.
Hope these Sony Xperia Secret Codes helps you to understand your Sony device much better. Let us know if you have any questions.